Tuesday, June 14, 2005

On the Mezzanine

The Bourne Grammar Schools’ Art show will conclude this week. The artists from grades K-8 have done an amazing job with different media and deserve a look! I particularly like the ceramic shoes—come in to view them, before these wonderful creations leave next Monday.

The Bergeron Family has graced our Children’s Display case this month with Lily’s Lion Collection. Thanks to her creative display of “all things Lionized”.

Thanks also to Anthony Cortese, son of Sandy Cortese, who has shared his extensive “Star Wars” collection with us as the final movie is making its way through local theaters. I must admit that the blinking Darth Vader and R2D2 catch me off guard whenever I glance at the case, but the collection is well worth examining. One small patron was disconsolate that he couldn’t “buy” the items.

1 Comments:

Blogger evision said...

i have gone through this blog. i found it really interesting fot my job and my future career

online business

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home